It's a bad day to be a bass!
Chad Hoover advises, "If you're a bass fisherman, you should be throwing a turtle!" [More turtle tips from Chad]
- Margarita — Hey, sometimes you want to be loud and bold and let them know who's boss! Bright chartreuse stands out in the water and says "bite me!"
- Midnight Mojo — The pro's go-to color for almost any water conditions. TheMidnight Mojo casts an eerie and enticing shadow to lure fish in.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly — Doomsday's exclusive design...dark purple top (the jelly) and rich copper bottom (the peanut butter) means PB&J is not just for your kid's lunch anymore!
- Pumpkin — A year-round favorite. The two-tone earthy green with gold speckles is irresistible!
- Red Devil — Proven highly effective in salt water for fishing redfish, but a whole bunch of angry bass prove this one works too!
- Watermelon — What fish doesn't fall prey to the classic watermelon color combination? Always good to have a handful in your bag.
Let's hear Chad Hoover's opinion on this wobbling, slow-fall soft-molded bait.
Rig weedless using only a Gamakatsu EWG 4/0 hook or equivalent. For a controlled, fluttering fall, thread the lure onto a weighted hook.
We Also Recommend